Saturday, 10 June 2017

CILIP Chartership

Starting again!

The VLE has been considerably improved and I am finding the portal and process now rather inviting.

Certification event (3rd or 4th) on Tuesday 13 June 2017 and now have a new mentor so this should send everything in the right direction for a change!

Realising I am frequently in the analysis paralysis zone about new things although happy with my Masters in Digital Information & Library Services at Boras Uni, Sweden.  'Just' have one half module - Digital Tech 2 to complete and then THE DISSERTATION!!!  Only downside is I have to go and do a viva in front of my tutors, professor and fellow students and answer any questions... At the same time I have to be able to think quickly on my feet and critique a fellow student...


No comments:

Post a Comment